You might have seen that I had some problems with my upgrade to WP 2.6 last night. Dreamhost, my webhosting provider, has a “one-click install/upgrade” and for whatever reason the process treated my WordPress installation as a “new” installation and changed my configs to point to an old database with a different table prefix. It’s easy to fix but takes some time and some paying close attention.
In the process, I also found out that I needed to drop Ultimate Tag Warrior for tagging so I disabled the plugin. I was able to import the UTW tags right into WordPress and the tags and tagging is working SO much better.
I’m going to be trying to update more often. I’ve been really busy so I got to say about a lot of things.