First, I seriously doubt anyone is reading this. If anyone was, I’d be surprised. I had written several things and saved them as drafts, but then decided on not publishing them for one reason or another. And since it has been quite some time since I posted anything, I’ll just give you some highlights.
Also, as some of you may know, my Mom had a stroke on 11/3. Scary, scary stuff! Please go and have your blood pressure checked and while you are at it, check your cholesterol. The short version of the story about my Mom is that at this point, they don’t think there will be any permanent damage. But I know my Mom; she wouldn’t want all her ordeal posted on a webpage. If you want to hear the updates, drop me an email and I’ll include you in the distribution.
So, this has helped put some things in perspective for me. Here’s some thoughts I have been kicking around and I may write about them more in the future.
- I am a recent Howard Stern fan. But not for the immediate and obvious reasons.
- Honesty is the best policy. It may be a hard policy to follow, but it is the best.
- We have a 2003 VW Eurovan. It is the greatest. Where the hell is my T5 TDI, dammit!?!?!
- German board games are the best. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Have you ridden your bike recently?
- Spend some time over at fark.com
- I love my hacked xbox
Lifehacker is a great website:
Kraftwerk, if you know nothing about them, you had better read up on them.
I am almost caught up on sleep. Maybe… just maybe… there will be more.